Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Boys of Fall

So not only have I been so incredibly busy with work and redesigning the salon... BUT I have been spending all of my spare time with FOOTBALL PRACTICE :) 









This is Aaron in his best form. On the field, coaching kids. This is where he is so incredibly happy. This is where he shines. This is my best friend... doing what he loves :) I'm so happy that I get to be apart of it all. Watching him coach has been so much fun for me too! 

The only hard part, we get home every single night at around 9:00pm and then it's time to unwind and eat dinner. I need some quick dinner ideas! Luckily we only have another week or so left of this. Then we'll go down to 3 days a week instead of 5. 


So this has been us for the past month. Thank You Pop Warner for allowing us to be apart of something as wonderful as this. Thank You Jim Thompson for heading up such a great organization. Thank You to all of the friends we have made through all of this. 


If you don't know anything about Pop Warner Football and would like to, click here

Please visit Aaron's football blog as well. You will get a little insight on my home life and how much of it revolves around FOOTBALL. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing Whitney. You are a wonderful and strong Mother. You amaze me every day. xoox Trina

    ReplyDelete