Sunday, July 31, 2011

We're totally getting Hitched :)

This has been such a crazy summer for us!! I touched a little bit on it, but man did I barely reach the surface! Not only did it just start getting warm here, but we have been SLAMMED busy!

This year, Aaron is on the board for Grants Pass Pop Warner which is a total {dream come true} for him. Because of that, football has taken up every ounce of our spare time since the beginning of baseball season... yeah, I meant baseball season! We have had a coin drive, gear distribution, meetings and now finally [CONDITIONING WEEK] Man oh man has it been crazy.

Somehow in the middle of all of this madness, we have found time to go on the boat, swim, play baseball in the yard, get our chores done, see Auntie Tia and Uncle Seth, and get some pretty amazing  engagement pictures taken. {Thank you Traci Buck!!}

Tomorrow is the last day of conditioning week, and I'm excited and sad all at the same time. All of this work and it's over! I can't imagine what my wedding is going to be like!! All of this work for only one night :)

Please, let me know how your summer is going! I would love to hear all about it! (I need some pen pals to keep me busy)

Love you all
xoxo
-whit

No comments:

Post a Comment