Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I FOUND IT!!!

No no, not my marbles. I think those are gone for good! When you have 3 kids like I do, and they are all in every single activity known to man kind, you not only lose your marbles but you lose just about everything else that pertains to you as a person.

Since time is of the essence [and I never have any of it] I just HAD to share...
I found this product, and I fell in {love} You literally don't have to scrub your toilets for MONTHS! I'm not kidding you! The problem is, the stores around me stopped carrying it. They carry other products by that company but not this one. Are you ready for it?? Are you SURE????


I'm not even sure as to how I came across this in the first place, but now I can't live without it! I have a ton of minerals in my water so the bowl is always orange or pink or whatever, and like most people... I HATE scrubbing the toilet. So I don't! 

I hope that you try this out, because I just know you are going to love it as much as I do! I mean seriously... no more toilet scrubbing... HALLELUJAH! 

I hope you have a wonderful day. Smile often and Love always. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment