Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I have gifts!

So I have some amazing friends at Legionnaire Apparel and they have helped me with something pretty amazing. People have been asking me if there is any way they can help, and I have finally come up with something. You see, I will be out of work for some time (length to be announced) but I'm not the kind of person that will ask for money. As I have already mentioned, my mom went over my head and opened a donation account in Dominic's name, fully aware that if I weren't 300 miles away, I would give her a verbal whip-lash. (Evergreen Federal Bank under Dominic Fitzgerald) So I sat, and I thought, and with a little help from my extended family here in Oregon, we came up with this.
This T-shirt is for sale and all of the proceeds will go toward our family. They are on sale for $15.00 and are  in Men's and Women's sizes... pretty much whatever size you may need. If you might be interested, please email me. {whitfitz.wf@gmail.com} OR if you are in Grants Pass, go into A Show of Hands Xcetra and my mom will help you out. I will be placing orders on Saturday September 24, 2011. Thank you SO much Joe Moxley for being so great! If you want to see everything that Legionnaire has to offer, check them out at http://www.legionnairearmy.com

Please include your name, address, and phone number in your email. If you are an out of town fan, I will try and get set up to accept your donations. Thank you guys so much for all of your love and support. We are eternally thankful!

We also have had rubber bracelets made. They are white and in red lettering it says "Dominic My Love". They will be $3.00. 

xoxo
-whit 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Whit!! I definitely want bracelets to sell at work...and several shirts too!! I'm sure our whole family will want one. Love and hugs to Dude and all of you! We shall chat soon....

    ReplyDelete