Sunday, January 27, 2013

it's been a year!!!!

OH how life has changed for us in the past year! It's been so busy that I haven't had time to organize my thought let alone blog about them! Dominic is a completely different person than he was last year and I'm pleased to say that not only can he walk and talk, but he plays sports and dances, and he's in the top of his class! We don't even own a wheelchair anymore!

Aaron and I also finally got married. FINALLY. and it's been the most amazing time of my life! I hope it's been the most amazing time of his too :) Here are a few pics of life and what we've been up too. I promise that I will try and get on here more.






PS Friday is wear red for CHD!!! Make sure that you do it and send me your photos!! We love your support!





No comments:

Post a Comment