Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This is so special!

I am so greatful for all of the people that God has put into my life! I have had the pleasure of growing up with a wonderful person [Ashley Drury] and with our hearts and minds working together we are on the brink of something amazing

If you have been following my blog you know my story, and you know my son's story. With that in mind, we have announcement to make {soon} and it's going to be big!

This will be a community wide event and Everyone is Invited!

If you are a business, if you are a helper, if you are a human being and you are interested, you can email me at

or Ashley at

Don't forget to follow her blog either at

We are going to make headlines and we want you to be apart of it all! Hint: We really used our hearts for this.

Dominic my love, You are such and inspiraton :)

No comments:

Post a Comment