Thursday, April 21, 2011

Do you know Happiness?

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” - Albus Dumbledore

Living like this has been the only way to get through some of the hard times we have seen. Every situation and in everything there is good and there is evil. In my eyes, it's our job to seek the light and follow it. We weren't put on this beautiful planet to be miserable. We were put here to enjoy ourselves. And yes, there are going to be days that are harder than others. And yes, we are going to struggle. But do you dwell on it? At every cross road, do you think... "This is it, I'm giving up" ???

We are only dealt the cards we can play. Unfortunately, not everyone is dealt a full house. Some of us Most of us have to go through the deck a few times until we get there, but the point is, we keep playing!

Remember to laugh. Remember to love. And most of all... Remember to forgive.


There's nothing better than waking up and being excited about who I might get to see or talk to or even dream about! I have a wonderful life and even better people in it! So THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me in every endeavor. THANK YOU to everyone who has helped me out along the way. THANK YOU to everyone who has ever loved me and cared about me. Because with out all of you, I wouldn't be strong enough to deal with the cards I have been dealt.

Dominic my love, THANK YOU for teaching me all that you have taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment