Friday, July 8, 2011

What do you want to be?




Do you remember sitting in class day dreaming about what you wanted to be when you grew up?! Well here we are, and... AND...

I know I'm not even in the second half of my life, [Shoot I'm only onto the second quarter of my life!] and I have a successful business doing hair, but I just feel like this isn't it. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely {LOVE} my clients and my salon and doing hair in general. The problem is, I'm not full! I'm not meeting my full potential. 

I hope I have enough of you following me now that you will take this journey with me to discover just who I am supposed to be. How about you?! (yeah! I said YOU) What do you want to be when you grow up?! Are you living your childhood dream? Are you... FULL????? I challenge, no, I straight up double dog DARE you to find that inner self that has been screaming at you. That little tickle that you just can't scratch... the movement inside of you that has been pushing you to your full potential but you just won't listen. 

I can't wait to see what unfolds in front of me! Not only of my own life.. but of yours too!  

It's funny because, there has been more than enough tragedy in the lives of the people around me. Everything from breakups to lost jobs, and I for one will not stand to let things like that take over my life. [and if you know me at all, I won't stand to let it take over yours either!] 

So you and me together! Let's stand up and grow up! :) 
I can't wait to see what we all become!


HERE'S WHAT TO DO!

step 1: close your eyes and think of something that you have always wanted to do. ANYTHING. 
step 2: DO IT! 
step 3: tell me all about it :)

whitfitz.wf@gmail.com

Don't forget to Love, Laugh and Live


No comments:

Post a Comment