Sunday, July 24, 2011

Time for Livin

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I said I didn't know what I wanted to be when I [grew up]?!? Well, it's summer time and there's no better time to grow DOWN!

So far, we haven't had much of a warm summer but that hasn't stopped us from having fun! My kids have only been swimming ONE TIME... yeah that's exactly what I said... ONE TIME!!! Not to mention, it was freezing! Luckily, my kids aren't scared of being a little chilly! They are just like me when I was a kid. {OH, and their dad too!} Nothing could keep me out of the water. :)
     

     

Even though it was cold, I had a blast watching their cute little lips shiver as they are running around to the diving board to jump in "Just One More Time"

There has also been a TON of baseball playing at out house. These kids get stuck on a sport and man oh man. They have been outside every day that I let them from sun up to sun down. Since the older kids have such an advantage over Dude, we decided to come up with a new Tuttle Family Game... Flag Baseball!!! It was a huge hit!



xoxo

I would just like to add a Thank You to all of the people who help me raise these wonderful kids! When they say it takes a village, they aren't kidding! And for those of you who get offended by people parenting your kids, or those of you who let the kids do the parenting, I hope you wake up one of these days! I feel sorry for you. {I mean that in the most LoVING way} I was raised with a village as parents, and not because my mom and dad didn't care about me, but because everyone did, and I turned out okay. So, again, Thank You to everyone who loves me and my kids enough to jump in and help out. I get to enjoy life and my kids are wonderful because of you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment