Friday, October 7, 2011

My Big Announcement! 10-10-11

Monday is Dominic's half birthday. He has been more excited to turn 5 and a half, than he was every excited about turning 5. I would love, for his half birthday, to show him pictures of everyone who loves him and supports us! So if you have your gear, wear it and take a picture. If you don't, be creative! Make a sign and take a picture of yourself with it... shoot anything! I would also love love love to post them on my blog to prove how quickly love can travel and spread. SO, Monday October 10, 2011... Mark it in your calendar and do something with Dude in mind!
My facebook isn't working so I'm not able to see pictures that you all have posted, but please feel free to email them to me!! whitfitz.wf@gmail.com

Oh! And if you miss it, feel free to email me pictures of you showing your love anytime!

I have said it before, and I will say it again... it takes a village to raise a child and our village is an amazing one. Dominic and I have been so incredibly blessed to have so many wonderful people dropped into our laps and touch our lives! We appreciate every single one of you! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment