Monday, October 3, 2011

I want to be a Disney Princess

I have been watching a ton of Disney movies with Dominic lately, and they make it look so easy! If you are a good person, and you wish on a star... you get what you want... WELLLLLLLLLL Why can't I just be a Disney Princess?? I mean, I've been wishing on stars, and times of the day, and throwing money in wishing wells since I can remember.. Where's all the loot?!?!?!

Actually, I finally watched an amazing Disney Princess movie last night. The Princess and the Frog. It makes me want to go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans for one.. but second of all, the message is amazing. Not only do you have to have wishes and dreams, but you have to work hard for them too! And, on top of all that, you can be complete without love. So, basically, love, work hard, and never lose sight of your dreams, and your life will be complete. (don't forget about being honest, hanging out with the right people.. and the list goes on)

 Thanks again Walt Disney and your amazing company for showing our kids in a fun way, what's important in life. I obviously have learned a lot from you and your movies. I'm just glad that they are still around for our kids.

I can't wait to get home and start my hard work all over again. Dominic is doing all the hard work he can right now. He's doing great in therapy. He started moving his right arm a couple of days ago and now he can move it on command. We need to work on some hand eye cordination BUT he's going to be just fine I think.

He keeps me in the best mood! Last night when I had the headache of the year, he asked me if he could "ruv" (rub) my head for me... to make me feel better. He keeps me laughing and is so tired of being in this stupid bed it's driving him crazy.

We have our first conference tomorrow with all of the doctors and therapists and I should have a better idea about what's going on. Keep those prayers coming!!

OH P.S.! Have you given any thought to my lantern get together???? (the idea came from another Disney Princess movie that everyone should see... Tangled) I would love to get everyone together and even if you don't live in my area... sending off a lantern thanking Him for all answered prayers (or whoever it is you have sent your requests too) I also think, what an amazing experience for everyone to actually get to meet each other and see what the power of love can do!

If you ordered one, T-shirts and bracelets will be available on Thursday! And it would be so amazing to see everyone in their shirts or bracelets. So, please, send me pictures of you and your loved ones wearing them! whitfitz.wf@gmail.com. I will post them on here under a new page that is under construction!

  
Love to you all! And thank you once again from my whole family!

xoxo Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment