Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An Introduction to why...

I looked at my little boy tonight as he was sleeping. He looked so peaceful and beautiful. This is the Dominic I think of when he's not around. But there is another side of him that very few have seen. A side that I have been reluctant to share because I want people to know him as the happy, smart, STRONG person that he is. So tonight, I decided that I would dedicate this blog to him and his amazing life up to and beyond this point.

Dominic, my love, you are my hero.

2 comments:

  1. Dominic, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers:). Just remember that God promises that he will always take care of his children:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with your blog Whit! I'm so excited to read about Dominic's story. I love you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete